Professional Practitioner Course lasts for 1
year, approximately 250 hours is needed for completion of course.
Besides the 4-theory lesson each week, students are required
to hand in practice assignment each month ( about 80 hours for
the whole course).
Our courses are accredited by
Universities and can be exempted for degree courses and students
can sit for the examination for the official approval working
licences from the Government of People's Repubilc of China.
The following subjects - and far more - are all covered in detail:
• What hypnosis can and cannot do
• What hypnosis is - and what it is not
• How to be have a successful professional hypnotherapy career
• The difference between the stage hypnotist and the hypnotherapist
• How to hypnotise almost anybody - including yourself
• Choosing the best induction
• How to recognise when somebody IS hypnotised
• How to effect safe release from the hypnotic state
• Direct and indirect therapeutic intervention
• How to get to the 'roots' of problems
• An overview of Past Life Regression
• Working with pain and physical illness
• Dealing with stress and anxiety
• Successful client management
• Instant understanding of personality types
• Working with cause, rather than effect
Students will be competent enough to work effectively with most
issues with which, including:
Quitting Smoking Dealing with Habits Anxiety and Stress
Personal Problems Phobias and Fears Weight control
Pain Relief Most Depressions Test/exam Fears
Unresolved Grief Work Related Stress Confidence Problems
Sleeping Difficulties Poor Self Image Career Enhancement
Goal Achievement Relationship Problems Public Speaking
Psycho-sexual Problems Concentration Memory Enhancement
Courses exemption is available when applying for universities'
courses responsible by ICL distance learning center.
Please feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Monday to Friday 2pm－7pm phone: 25717571 or visit http://www.hkich.com
HKICH reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of
the information above without prior notice. The HKICH assumes
no responsibility for the acceptance of application for membership
of any other associations and societies.